Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Monday After Superbowl Sunday

Good Morning,
   It's Monday morning, the day after the Superbowl, everyone was very tired after being up last night. I'm up having my coffee, I figured I would blog. For a change there is no huge storm coming towards us this week. There is a little snow coming tomorrow but nothing like we've been having. 

  Did anyone who watched the Superbowl have favorite commercials? I had a couple, I liked the dog going through the door after the Doritos, I also liked the dogs who were working a party and having beer, that was pretty funny and cute. I also liked the one where the girl got hit in the head with the pepsi can, the other one that comes to mind was when they showed a lot of the old icons like Fonzie, Alf, Jeffersons , Marcia getting hit with football and a bunch of other that I remember. Then if your a Glee fan that came on right after and I had to watch that, I am a Glee fan, I guess that makes me a gleek? It was a good episode.
   Nothing else to really report. Here is a card I worked on while I was following the Superbowl. I'm using it for my march Braks. It's simple. I love the new create a cupcake stamp set and the Build a cupcake  punch. I don't own either one yet but is coming in my next order which is due tomorrow but really hoping it comes early and shows up today because I really want to play with some of the new products. Occasionally it does show up early but because I want it to today it probably won't. The cupcake I used on this card was from the stamp set Sock Monkey, it worked out o.k.
I used  all SU products on this,again it is not a very fancy or difficult card.. It would make a good SAS card I think.
Stamps: Sock Monkey
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Card stock: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip and For the Nines Designer series paper,WW
Accessories: 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 3/4 circle punch, Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon, Bashful blue Stampin markers and daffodil delight stampin write markers for the flame,dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day. Til next time!
Happy stamping


No comments:

Post a Comment