Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, March 14, 2011

SU Regional Seminar coming up

Hello Everyone,
  I had my up line's card carrier class on Sunday, there were only a couple of us but it was really nice and relaxing. Their carriers came out really pretty.
  It was a busy weekend, On Sat I went to see Mary poppins in boston at the Opera house. It was fantastic, the choreography was excellent. I was very impressed and the costumes just every thing about was fun and fantastic. The guy tap danced right up the wall to the ceiling and down the other side. Mary Poppins flew right over the audience, The cast was great too. The show got out at about 10:45 and by the the time we hopped on the T and got home it was like 1:45 but the clocks jumped ahead that night so it was really 2:45 and then my son and I had to be at work for 7:30, needless to say it was a short night. On top of that we were really busy by the time we got home we were both exhausted. I then had that card carrier class, I'm surprised i made it through.By evening I was ready to call it a night. Today is my day off so I got a chance to catch up on some sleep. Yay. 
    I'm going to the Regional SU Seminar on Fri in CT. and  I need to create some swaps so I decided to try the SAB Bliss set and played around with it. This is what I came up with at the time. I have since come up with a different one and just finished them today. I'll post a little later.
Supplies:
Marina Mist CS
Naturals whiteCS
SAB Bliss stamp set
Accessories: 
Decorate Label punch, 
Md oval punch
Silver Eb powder.
Marina Mist taffeta ribbon.
Hope all is well with everyone. Thanks for stopping by, til next time
Happy stamping


No comments:

Post a Comment