Vintage Garden

About Me

Friday, February 22, 2013

Valentine's Day card for husband.

Good Morning,

           Here is the Valentine's Day card I had made for my husband. It's a clean and simply card. I cased it from someone on Stampin' Connection, don't remember who though, but I loved the idea because it isn't girly or pretty, but says what I needed to say. The hardest part about this card was drawing the heart beat line, which my son K.J. helped me with, thanks K.J.
Supplies used
Stamps: Everyday Flexible Phrases
Inks: Whisper White, craft ink
Card stock: Whisper White and Real Red.
Accessories: Hearts a flutter framelits Baker's Twine, Cherry Cobbler and 2 Way Glue Pen.
             We didn't celebrate Valentine's Day until Sat because I worked all day and some of the evening so we decided to do it then. We went to the movies and out to dinner. It was a really nice evening.
              Will be posting some samples of my next club with my Clearly Contagious group soon, stop by and check it out until then thanks for looking.
Happy Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment