Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, March 29, 2010

New Blog for me

Hello everyone,

This is a new blog for me new look new name, I was having so much trouble with my other blog that I decided to start a new. It seems that the old blog had problems and kept sending me to random advertisements plus I liked the fact that there were new templates and stuff in this thing called Template designer, There was rumor that some added gadgets were the cause of this, I tried to remove them but the ad kept coming on too quick for me to click and remove,so here we are. Hopefully I will get some of my creations up on this one and hopefully there won't be any problems with this blog. I have to send out the new blog to some people. This will be about my family and stamping. I really hope this all worked. I'm gonna try now. Thanks for visiting, til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment