Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday, Monday!

Hello stamping friends,

   Monday Monday, can't trust that day,Isn't that what the song says? Actually I like Mondays because it begins my weekend. I have Mon and Tues off from my job. Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's day, hope you all got to relax and spend time with your loved ones. I know I had a nice one. Went to my brother's and had a cookout, it was windy and cool so we ate inside.
    Here is a card I made using one of the new stamp sets from the mini called Sweet Scoops, this set really reminds me of summer, gotta love ice cream.

     Recipe:
 Stamps: Sweet Scoops 
Inks: Pretty In Pink,So Saffron, 
Card Stock: Certainly Celery, So Saffron,Pretty in Pink,WW, Tea party DSP
Accessories: 1 3/4 circle punch, Eyelet border punch, Modern label punch, Soft subtle brads,Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon, sponges, dimensionals. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for visiting, til next time.
Happy Stamping!


2 comments: