Vintage Garden

About Me

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Graduation Invites

Hello Everyone, 

 It's been a couple of busy weekends. Last weekend was a week end of partying and celebrating. My younger son K. J. graduated from LHS last Sat. He had three parties to attend. Sun. another party to attend. I've never eaten so many hamburgers and hot dogs in one weekend.

  This past Sat We had a dance recital so therefore there wasn't time for a party for K.J. His party will be on June 25th. These are the invites I created using MDS (My Digital Studio) a software program that can be purchased through Stampin' Up! All the material on this dvd has images from Su, embellishments, punches and designer series paper that can be used for digital scrap booking and Hybrid type projects, cards, banners and such. I'm really beginning to enjoy this program, it took me to warming up to it.
   Thanks for stopping by, Til next time
 Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment