Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My first upload in awhile.

Hello everyone,

      I am in business  I finally tried my  camera and usb chord to upload photos and it's not too difficult. Now I just need to  remember to take pics of my creations rather than scanning them and then I can upload them.
      This scrapbook picture I did sometime during May and just found the pic on my camera and a bunch of others that I uploaded to this computer. This was K.J. and his girlfriend Liz on her Junior Prom night. He's still with her, they have been together a year now. I still have his senior prom to put into a scrap book pg. She wore a red dress to that one. This was made with the Nature Walk designer series paper and the beautiful butterfly sizlits ,old olive card stock, basic black, night of Navy and I think it's Marina Mist with the crochet trim ribbon and the basic pearls and the vanilla rosettes which I colored with the Night of Navy SU marker. I'm happy with the way it came out, my pic isn't that great though , next time I'll do better with the picture taking, hopefully. Thanks for stopping by have a nice evening. Til next time.
Happy stamping,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment