Vintage Garden

About Me

Friday, May 24, 2013

Baby Emma Name Frame

     Welcome back to my family and creative corner blog. It's been a busy week. We have had carpenters, plumbers and central air people in. Just about everything has been done and is working well, ( knock on wood) yay! Still need to have some drawers in the kitchen to be fixed. 
     Today is one of my days off and with all that other stuff behind me I decided to craft.  Here is a frame that I made for my son's friend's and his girlfriend's baby girl who is due to arrive around
 June 19th. I was procrastinating this because of the color combo. I really wanted to use the butterflies Dsp from the retired  paper pack called Party Patio, there fore the colors were not your traditional baby girl colors but I was able to use some pink pirouette which matched the prim rose petals color and blended with the midnight Muse. I love making these frames. I think the colors worked o.k  for a baby girl. Let me know what you think?

Here are the supplies I used for this frame.
Stamps: Alphabet Post, Distressed Dots B.G. stamp.
Inks: Primrose Petals
Card stock: WW 12 x 12 card stock, Party Patio DSP, primrose Petals.
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful wings sizlit , Basic Pearls, Pretty in Pink satin Ribbon, safety pin from Vintage Trinkets, 5/8 flower trim and colored them with Primrose Petals  and Pink Pirouette stampin write markers, Little Leaves sizlit.

O.k. I think that was every thing, thanks for stopping by come back in a couple of days and see my SAS samples for my next upcoming class in June. Have a great day. Til next time.
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment