Vintage Garden

About Me

Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Trip to Gillette Stadium

Welcome back to my blog,
        
Sunday was the Christmas card Bonanza at my house and I wanted to say thank you to the ladies who attended. We had a nice time creating and talking with each other. It's always a pleasure to spend time with them. 

 On another note I went to my first Pats game Friday night at Gillette Stadium. I have never been and it was exciting and lots of fun. It is quite the stadium, it was a beautiful night and the Pats won.! Wohoo! I got to see Tom Brady play for the first part of the game. I would love to do it again some time. It was crowded considering it was a pre season game and we missed the kick off because we were tied up in the security line. It's ridiculous, no pocket books or bags at all, the security guard even took away a nerf football from a child because they weren't allowed to bring it in. I felt sad for the kid, he probably was hoping to get it autographed or something. Couldn't even take water bottles in. Just heads up if you are planning on going to Gillette Stadium this year.

  Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day, til next time
Huggs!

Supplies for the card
Stamps: Christmas Lodge
Inks: Smokey Slate and Versa Mark
Card stock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, and Winter Frost Specialty DSP.
Tools: Heat Tool, Embossing powder in Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment