Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hello Stamping friends,

  Well it's been quite a Tuesday. I ordered a new living room set and a bedroom set for my younger son K.J., for he has been sleeping on a box spring and mattress for about a year in a half, at Bob's last Mon. Today they were delivered. My two sons and I were moving out our old furniture to make room for the new. The small couch was really easy but the big couch? It was tough. Paddy's girlfriend came over and between the four of us we were able to get it out. Both rooms look really nice and I'm glad it is all over. I will have a few bruises I'm sure.

   This month three of the ladies that attend my monthly classes are having birthdays, I usually try to make it a point of sending them each a card for their special day, after all this is our buisiness right? Here are the three  cards, I just mailed them yesterday.
    The recipe for the top card
    Stamps: Tropical Party, Occasional Quotes
    Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turqoise, Rose Red, Old Olive
    Card stock: Old Olive, Rose Red. Island Oasis DSP, WW
    Accessories: Scallop trim Border punch

   The Recipe for the 2cnd card
      Stamps: Cheers
      Inks: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
      Card stock: DSP, from Sale -a- bration  Old Olive, Confetti White 

      Accessories: Scallop punch circle, Melon Mambo grosgrain ribbon, Blender pens, 1 3/4 circle punch.

  The recipe for the card to the right
     Stamps: Because I care free hostess level 1 
     Inks: Basic Black, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake
     Card stock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizazz                     Blushing       Bride, Newsprint DSP
Accessories: Stampin Markers, Marina Mist, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz, blender pens.
     Lg Oval Punch, Scallop oval punch, stamping sponges, Marina Mist Taffeta ribbon, Vintage wallpaper EB folder, Big Shot. 
    Thanks for stopping by, have a nice evening, til next time
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment