Vintage Garden

About Me

Thursday, July 29, 2010

getting a head start on Christmas Cards

Hello Stamping friends,

   Another week has gone by, and I've been very busy stamping cards for birthdays,anniversaries, and pen pals. Also I've been getting card designs for my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack. I have 4 at the moment, I at least need one more or maybe two.
   At the same time I have contacted poison Ivy, yuk! Never ever had it before but it sure is uncomfortable.  I must have got it from our dog or someone at work, it's been a week and it doesnt look any better.


    Here are a couple of cards that we will be making at the SAS on Sat. & Sun Aug. 14th &15th from 4:00- 7:30ish.  I still have two moer that need to be uploaded. Thanks for stopping by, til next time.
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment