Vintage Garden

About Me

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Another card for Christmas SAS

Hello Stamping friends,
 
   This is another card design that we will be doing at the Stamp-A-Stack I am having on Sat Aug 14th and Sun Aug 15th. This is from the new catalog and I love these kids they are so cute. There are 4 of them a Christmas girl a Valentine girl with a heart another girl sitting on a pumpkin with a cape and witch's hat and a boy and girl carrying books looking like they on their way to school.
    I have a few more designs that I want to put up and then maybe I'll have the girls' decide which ones they want to make. Stay tuned for more designs. Thanks for stopping by, til next time.
Happy Stamping

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable Pam! I love the snow & how you used the tree stamp. Wish we lived closer I would love to come to your get SAS.

    ReplyDelete