Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, August 9, 2010

Another design for the SAS this weekend

Hi all,
  Here is another one of the designs we will be making in our Christmas SAS this weekend coming. I know it should have been posted sooner but I had that bad case of poison ivy and it was on my arm and near my hand and I didn't want to make cards in fear that it would get all over the card stock and sets, I was pretty oozy there for a few days, but now it's all dried up and looking and feeling better. I'm much more comfortable. Also a quick note that MA is having a tax free weekend this weekend the 14th and 15th of this month. Now is a good time if your from Ma to place an order either with me or online on my DBWS if you need supplies or product you'll get SU merchandise tax free this weekend. I can't wait I know I have an order that I will be putting in. Just a quick up date. Thanks for stopping by Til next time ,have a good day.
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment