Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, August 16, 2010

Using SAS card stock up

Hello Stamping friends,

    I had a SAS this weekend and was very successful for sales, which is good. Everyone had a great time, some people made 10 cards each while others made 5 cards each, there fore I had lots of cut card stock left over for all five designs. I decided to make this Christmas card using up some of the card stock from the SAS. I love this greeting cards kids stamp set. I know it's early but I need to start early so to have all my cards done in plenty of time for Christmas plus I'll try to sell some at the restaurant I work at. I usually charge $2.00 a card with envelope. Hope you enjoy this card. Thanks for visiting have a good night til next time. Happy Stamping.

Recipe for card.

Stamps: Greeting card Kids.
Inks: Basic Black.
Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Jolly time DSP.
Accessories: Lg Scallop circle punch, 1 3/4 circle punch, Dotted Ribbon punch, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper EB folder, Old Olive buttons, Riding Hood red, Garden Green, Soft Suede, Blushing Bride stamping Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment