Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

All Occasion cards for SIL birthday

Hello Stamping Friends,
Remember when I last wrote about my sister-in-law's birthday that I got her something that she already had ? I returned that and she wanted me to make her like 5 cards, so here they are I finally finished them all,better late then never. I like the way they came out. There aren't any sayings on them because she has some SU products and she wants to put her own occasions in them. These are kind of all occasion cards. I used  Studio Sketches, really beginning to love this set,some are cased and a couple started out that way and then I strayed. 

Recipe for card#1


Stamps: Studio Sketches.
Inks: Early Expresso, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzaz, Crumb Cake.
Card stock: Early Expresso, Pear Pizzaz,WW.
Accessories: Lg Oval Punch, Lattice EB Folder, Big Shot,SU Sponges.Blender Pens

Recipe for the next card.

Stamps: Studio Sketches,
Inks: Bravo Burgandy, So Safron, Soft Suede, Pear Pizazz.
Card stock: Bravo Burgandy,So Saffron, Pear Pizazz, WW
Accessories: Big Shot, Lattice EB Folder, Vintage Trinkets, Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon, SU Sponges,Top Note die. Blender Pens


Recipe for 3rd card


Stamps: Studio Sketches
Inks:Bravo Burgandy, Pear Pizazz,Crumb Cake.
Card stock: Bravo Burgandy, Basic Black, Very Vanilla.
Accessories: Black Organdy Ribbon, Lg Oval Punch, Scallop Punch,Silver Cord, Vintage Wallpaper EB Folder, sponges, and Crystal effects on the bottles.


Recipe for card #4


Stamps: Studio Sketches,
Inks: Staz on Black, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Early Expresso,, Daffodil Delight,
Accessories: Ribbon originals, don't remember which one it is, now retired, Scallop border Punch.Lattice EB Folder,Big Shot. Su sponges,and Blender Pens.


Recipe for card #5


Stamps: Studio Sketches,
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, So Saeeron,
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Newsprint DSP. Love this also.
Accessories: Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon.


 Sorry this is so scattered, but I don't know how to fix it so that the cards are side by side and the writing is either under, side or on top of the pictures. Now I will send them on to my Sister in law, hope she likes them. On to making my brother's birthday card and my teen age son who will be 17, August is a busy birthday month in our family.
Thanks for stopping by hope you enjoyed your day. Til next time!
Happy Stamping.






1 comment:

  1. After seeing all your beautiful samples, I could kick myself for not adding this to my SU order last week!! It will make the next one for sure!!

    ReplyDelete