Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, August 30, 2010

New Fall card

Hello stampng friends,

   Most of the kids went back to school this morning here in Fitchburg,so it was quiet around the neighborhood. My son K.J doesn't go back until Sept 7th so he gets an extra week.
   I figured now that school has started and some of the leaves are already changing here, that I would start shifting into a Fall mode for cards and plus I got the new stamp set French Foliage. I had many birthday cards I had to send out the month of September. World Card making day is coming up too, I think we'll make this card in October.
    This card was cased from Cynthia Ann Doyon. I changed the colors up and added words behind the images. sponged all edges. I got the ribbon really cheap at a craft store and had for about two years and thought this would be a great way to use it up. I really liked the way it turned out. 
  Recipe for card
  Stamps: French Foliage, Sincere Salutations
   Inks: More Mustard, Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze
  Card Stock: Cajun Craze base,Confetti Creme, Rich Razzleberry,
  Accessories: Ribbon from local craft store, lg Decorative label punch,Lg Oval punch, sponges. Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by and have a good evening. Til next time.
Happy stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment