Vintage Garden

About Me

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Playing with new stuff again

Hello Stamping friends,
  
   Well September is here. Hard to believe when the temps are in the 90's. It is really hot here and humid. I usually don't complain but today is hot. I worked and the air conditioner in the restaurant wasn't working properly, the temp was like 87, by the grill in the back it had to be 100. 
  Anyways I made an early Halloween card with some of the new stuff I had received and used a little old stuff too. I don't  make many Halloween cards,don't get me wrong I like Halloween and the decorations and cards but my boys are too old now.:(  The girls that come to my monthly classes do have younger children so I always try to do something Halloween for them. I will make some candy bag treats for my regular customers at the restaurant though.
   Here is the card I made I used the spider web embossing folder on the black card stock it doesn't show well on this picture.

Recipe for card

 Stamps: Batty for you
 Ink: Basic Black
 Card stock: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Wicked Fun Specialty DSP
 Accessories: Raven Lace Trim, Spider web EB folder, Scallop punch.

  Thanks for visiting, have a good night. Til next time.
Happy Stamping
 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment