Vintage Garden

About Me

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Projects for Office and Owl class

Hello Stamping Friends,

   Happy Saturday to you all. I've been working on some projects for my Sept. class. I have three of the projects done, Here is a picture of three. A magnetic reminder clip. a book mark and a little container to hold odds and ends, like paper clips, push pins , and staples and such or any thing else small.


 The recipe for these are


  Stamps: Sentimental Journey, Apple Blossoms,
  Inks: Early Espresso 
  Card stock: Early Espresso, Jolly Holiday DSP, and Newsprint DSP. WW
  Accessories: Lg Oval Punch, Lg Decorative Label punch, Lg Scallop Punch, Xtra LG. Scallop Punch, 1 3/8 circle punch and the LG Owl Punch


    I still have a note book to go with this set but I need to get the comp, books. When I get that done I will post a pic of that also. Well that's it for tonight, it's getting late,Thanks for stopping by and til next time, enjoy.
Happy stamping
   

No comments:

Post a Comment