Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, September 27, 2010

1st year wedding Anniversary Owls

Hello Everyone,

    It's Monday and it's been a very busy day again. I started my morning off with bringing my son for his Senior pictures. They just did the indoor ones today, because it was rainy. I need to schedule another day to do outdoor ones. Brought him to school and then went for a  late breakfast with my hubby because he had some vacation time that he had to use up.

       Anyways my niece and her husband are celebrating their first year wedding Anniversary . Here is the card that I made and will be sending to them soon. I get tired of doing the traditional type of cards for occasions. Although this one is cased, I can't remember who from. I thought it was cute.

Recipe for card
 Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes.
 Inks: Chocolate Chip.
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Island Oasis DSP, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, WW.  
 Accessories: Lg Owl Punch, Little leaves sizzlits, Googglie Eyes


      That's all for tonight, I'm going back to being creative before Dancing With the Stars comes on. Thanks for visiting. Enjoy your evening. Til next time.

Happy Stamping!







1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable. That owl punch has been calling to me thanks to you. I'm trying to stay strong though. :-)

    ReplyDelete