Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hello Everyone,
  Tuesdays are such a busy day. I started my day at 8 am and I'll be running into early evening.  I just stopped for a short time to upload a few cards that we will be doing in my World card making day class on the 3rd of Oct, the 2cnd I have a wedding to be at., so a day late isn't too bad, and to grab a quick cup of joe to keep me going. Luckily dinner is in the crock pot cooking, since this morning. These cards were inspired by the very creative people on SCS.

The recipe for card on the right

   Stamps:
   French Foliage, Because I care Hostess set level 1.
   Inks: Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Early    Espresso,  More Mustard.
  Card Stock: More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler,    
Crumb Cake
  Accessories: Two step Lg. Bird punch, Wide twill tape, SU sponges

 The card Below
   Stamps: French Foliage, Wood grain BG  Stamp,Occasional Quotes.
    Inks: Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Early espresso, Old Olive, More Mustard
    Card stock: Peach Parfait, Early Espresso, Confetti Creme
    Accessories: Lg Oval Punch, Linen Thread, SU sponges.

These are the Fall cards we will be doing ,there is one more card we will be doing but it's already been put up in an earlier post. Using French Foliage and big ribbon, it was a birthday card. Check back soon to see the other three samples which are Halloween Themed. Have a good night, thanks for visiting,Til next time!
Happy Stamping










1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I love these cards. So pretty! I just ordered this set too. Can't wait to play with it! Thanks for the inspiration. :-D

    ReplyDelete