Vintage Garden

About Me

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Fall and Sunday

Hey everyone!

   Happy Fall to you all. I believe it came in at like 11:00 pm Sat night. It's been kind of a productive day today. Of coarse I worked this morning, it was really really slow :( . My husband went to his nephew's to catch the Patriots game, my son K.j went to gramma's  house to do some yard work and my older son Paddy who knows?  He was gone when I got home. I had the whole house to myself and thought it would be great time to do some  stamping.
   I have two weddings to go to. One next Sat. and the other in the beginning of Nov so here is the card I will be using for both weddings because they are different families. This card started out as a case and then of coarse I strayed.
  Stamps: French Foliage, French script for back ground, and Occasional Quotes.
  Inks: Concord, Pear Pizzaz, Soft Suede.
  Card stock: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizazz.
  Accessories: Lg Decorative Label Punch, Lg oval Punch, SU self adhesive Pearls. Retired Ribbon called Originals.





 This next card I also started to case and strayed . I have't used this stamp set much yet or the color concord.
 Stamps: Sense Of Time, French Script, Vintage Vogue
 Inks: Concord , Pear Pizazz, Basic Black.
 Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Concord,The base of the card is Concord and then Very vanilla but it doesn't really show up on this scan,
Accessories: Scallop Punch and rhinestone in the center of the second clock on the bottom but it doesn't show either.
    I hope you enjoyed your visit, I'm off to make more cards which I will post on another day. Thanks for stopping by, have a great night,Til next time.
Happy Stamping

1 comment:

  1. 2 more amazing cards! Man I wish I had your mojo. Could you send me some? LOL My French Foliage set finally came & I've been sick! Go figure.

    ReplyDelete