Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, September 20, 2010

My weekend Begins

Hello Everyone,
  It's Monday, the beginning of my weekend. It's been an interesting week at work. There is a baby skunk that has been roaming the grounds, he is so cute and little, he comes very close to people and then just looks at them and goes on his way. I heard somewhere that baby skunks don't spray because their smell sacks aren't quite mature but I 'm not sure of that. I know there was a skunk smell the other day when I was leaving work. On Thurs we had our door open to let in the fresh air and this spunky pup came in and visited, he was really cute and friendly, apparently he was getting out of the car and he ran into our place before the owner was able to put the leash on him, she wasn't far behind him but he did manage to get into the back room and visit our grill lady. His owner caught up to him and took him out. That was the excitement in our restaurant for the week. Here are a couple of cards I made today, keeping in the scheme of Fall.
The recipe for the card upper left.
Stamps: Autumn Harvest.
Inks: Stazon black,Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive.
Card stock: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Wicked Fun DSP, WW, Old Olive.
Accessories: Raven Trim lace, 1 inch circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 3/4 circle punch., blender pens, Dimensionals
The recipe for the card above. 
 Stamps: French Foliage, Sense Of Time
 Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Soft Suede.
 Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla,
 Accessories: I used a clear block for the background under the leaf with Old Olive ink, Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, my last piece of that ribbon. Scallop Border punch, Dimensionals.
    Well those are the cards for today, I hope you enjoyed visiting,have a great day. Til next time.
 Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Love the fall cards Pam. Especially love the colors in the 2nd one. I've heard the same thing about the baby skunks. Let's hope it's true for your sake. LOL

    ReplyDelete