Vintage Garden

About Me

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Owl Project note book

Hello everyone,

   It sure feels like Fall out there today. The air was crisp and cool. I needed a sweat shirt,and last night was perfect sleeping weather. We're almost in the middle of Sept. My son had his first homework assignment last night. He  had to write an essay. They didn't waste any time getting back into the swing of things. 
  Here is the note book that I said I would get on this, that matches the rest of the owl projects. I just finished it. A little late but better than never.
The recipe:
Stamps: Sense Of Time.
Ink: Early Espresso.
Card stock: Newsprint DSP, Early Espresso, Jolly Holiday DSP,Confetti Cream.
Accessories: Owl Punch, Abundant Hearts Punch, Ribbon Punch, Spiral Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, Googlie Eyes.
    Thanks for stopping by have a good night,til next time.
Happy Stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment