Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Good Morning All,

    It's early and dreary out here, I have my coffee and figured I would do a little blogging. My 17 year old K.J. went off to school today, not a very happy camper but he's off, I'll pick him up after cross country.
     How was every body's weekend and Labor Day?  Ours was very nice we enjoyed a late graduation party yesterday, my 19 year old's girlfriend. She graduated from High School and just had the graduation party because everyone was too busy with vacations and dance recitals in the month of June . She has already started college at Worcester State, Pat doesn't start til tomorrow.
     I received a very cute owl card from one of my SCS pen pals Rita Jourdan and it was so cute, I wanted to case it, so here it is I used Peach Parfait instead of Pear Pizazz and the owls are different colors too. We will be making this in one of my monthly classes, Great way to use the Owl Punch which I love, also will show how to use this punch to make a Halloween ghost in the next month. Thanks Rita for the cute idea and card.
    Also you will will notice that I have been adding some stuff on my sidebars,I'm still looking to add a few more things, I just have to figure out how to go about it.

The top photo is the outside of the card and the bottom is the inside of the card. Here is the recipe for the whole card.
     Stamps: Apple blossom (Hostess set level 1) Wood grain BG stamp
     Inks: Early Espesso
     Card stock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait, To The Nines DSP, Pear Pizazz,WW
     Accessories: Lg Owl Punch, Lg Scallop Circle Punch, Lg 2 3/8 Circle punch. Two Step Bird Punch
     Ribbon Punch, Linen Thread,and SU sponges.
 
        Thanks for visiting have a great day and Til next time!
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment