Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, October 4, 2010

Celebrating World Card Making day

Good morning everyone,
  Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. World Card making day was Sat, but I celebrated it on Sunday with a friend. We had a nice time and we made 6 cards 3 Fall and three Halloween. She was able to make two because I had extra card stock, so she went home with 11 cards which was great . It was a pretty relaxing day, we were able to talk and had a few snacks, good way to celebrate World Card Making day.
   Here is a new card I just made, this wasn't included in that class. I actually got this idea from the SU catty,changed up the colors added a layer or two, I was very pleased with it.
Recipe
Stamps: Autumn Harvest, Level 1 hostess set called Holiday Best (retired now)
Inks: Stazon Black, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive.
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry for base, Old Olive for next layer, WW for last layer.
Accessories: Eyelet border punch, Vintage Wallpaper EB folder, Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon, minature library clip.
I stamped the pumpkins and the leaf ,squash,acorn on WW  cut them out and adhered them with dimensionals to the front panel.
   Now I need to start making my Halloween treat bags, I need at least 50 of them. I think that's what I'll start on this morning, I won't get them all done by today. Thanks for visiting , have a great day. Til next time
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment