Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Christmas Card DSP week 2

Hello Everyone,

   The Deck the Halls Designer Series paper is so pretty that the paper along with card stock alone make really pretty cards with out stamping. The bottom card is cased from Marni Levitt one of the people I had done some  get togethers with.  Remember the 12 weeks of Christmas cards I was telling you about in another post? Well the bottom one is her week 2, I still have to get week three up,I'm actually a week behind. The bottom one I changed slightly, I used the Vintage Wallpaper EB folder where she used one of the Texturze  plates for the vanilla panel. The one on the upper right I decided to use some of the DSP I had left over from the one on the bottom also have the cardinal which was made from the same sheet of DSP.These two were really easy and quick to make.

The recipe for the upper right.

Stamps: Bells and Boughs although you can't see it very well, it has Merry Christmas embossed in gold
Ink: Versa Mark
Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Deck the Halls DSP.
Accessories: Gold EB powder and Heat Tool.
 The recipe for the second card.
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Card stock: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler,  Deck The Halls DSP,Very Vanilla.
Accessories: Vintage wallpaper EB folder, Big shot,Cherry Cobbler seam binding.

 Here is the third card I made using the left over DSP and I did use a stamp with this one.
Stamps: Christmas cardinal.
Inks: Stazon Black,  Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler. 
 Card Stock: Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Brushed Gold, Cherry Cobbler,  Deck The Halls DSP,Very Vanilla.
 Accessories: Big Shot, Oval Cutting system form Creative Memories, Daffodil Delight Stamping Marker,Vintage Wallpaper EB Folder.
   Hope you enjoyed your visit, and the 12 weeks of Christmas, check back soon for Christmas card week #3, hopefully by tomorrow or the next day. then I will be caught up. Have a good one. Til next time.
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment