Vintage Garden

About Me

Sunday, October 24, 2010

November stamping class projects

Hello Everyone,

   Here are a couple of the projects that we will be making in our November stamping class. The decorative pumpkin that is made out of DSP and the Fall luminary using the big Shot Fancy favor die.
These are sure to brighten up any Thanksgiving table as extras or as a center piece with the Turkey nuggets which I haven't uploaded yet because they don't scan well. May have to take a photo rather than scanning. Would rather scan than take a photo because I'm not real familiar with uploading from my camera. I've done it a couple of times but still not sure. Will be posting the turkeys as soon as I can.
These projects were really a lot of fun to make. This is the luminary without lighting it, maybe I can get a pic of it when it's lit. I will try.
Recipe for Pumpkin
  Stamps: French Foliage
  Inks: Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
  Card Stock: Island oasis DSP , WW
  Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain ribbon, Always Artichoke Grosgrain ribbon
     Fall Luminary recipe
   Stamps: French Foliage
    Inks: Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Old Olive, 
   Card stock: Old Olive, Vellum 
Accessories:Big Shot Fancy Favor Die, Stickey Strip
 Hope you have enjoyed today's projects. Have a great day and check back soon and I'll have the turkey nuggets posted and a lit luminary.Til next time
Happy Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Awesome projects! I bet the luminary is so pretty when lit. I wish I lived closer so I could come to your classes!

    ReplyDelete