Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, October 18, 2010

Christmas shopping in Maine

Hello everyone,

    Been away for a short time. I have been enjoying a weekend away with my mom in Maine for a Christmas Shopping spree. Got most of it done except the immediate, the 2 boys my hubby and of coarse my mom because she was with me. Fri night was horrible weather but the rest of the week end was just beautiful. It was nice to get away and be able to relax and not be up at 4;00am to be at work. We didn't have to hurry to get anywhere. We also ate very well. Love the Kittery Outlets especially the Lnidt chocolate outlet. I got so many good deals there. Also the Cannon factory which I ended up getting sheets and a quilt for my son's new bed. Curtains for our bedroom, a couple of things greatly needed in the bathroom. It was just a great week end. Now back to reality.LOL. Thanks for stopping by, have a good day. Til next time.
Happy Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment