Vintage Garden

About Me

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Apple Blossom card

Hello Stamping friends,
 
    Happy Wednesday to you all, we are now over the hump day. I can't believe we are just about done August and my sons both start school on the 7th of Sept. which is actually late for them, they usually go back a few days before Labor Day. Here is a card I made using the Hostess level 1 set which you can receive free if you host a get together with friends and family. I made a few of these to send to my Pen pals which I've been bad about sending this summer. Hang in there pen pals the cards and letters are coming.LOL.
Here are the supplies I used for the card above,I wanted to use a set that symbolizes back to school or Sept, what better way than apples.
 
Stamps: Apple Blossoms, Hostess set level 1
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Newsprint DSP (love this) Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Lattice EB folder, Scallop border punch 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch. Word Window punch and the Modern Label Punch
Thanks for stopping by and have a good night.
Happy Stamping



No comments:

Post a Comment