Vintage Garden

About Me

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

B-day card for son #1

Hello Stamping friends,

   Here is one of the cards I made for my son K.J who will be 17 on Sunday. I'm not real happy with it but it will work. I combined two cases for this one. Teen masculine are really hard . This is the card I will give to him. The card on the right is another card I made for my mom to give to K.J, using the Sentimental Journey set which will be  done at the end of Aug. I needed to make sure that they were totally different.

 Recipe for top card:
   Stamps: Extreme Guitar,
   Inks:  Cajun Craze, More Mustard,Basic Black
   Card Stock: Cajun Craze, Pear Pizazz, More Mustard, Basic Black.
   Accessories: Spiral Punch, On Board Chip Board Alphabet, sponges

Recipe for card on the right
     Stamps: Sentimental Journey, Tropical Party, On Your Birthday.
     Inks: Garden green, Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Bravo Burgandy 
     Card Stock: Night of Navy, Bravo Burgandy, WW, Crumb Cake
     Accessories: Big shot, Lattice Eb Folder, Lg Brads, Sponges, Vintage Brads
Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice night, Til next time!
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment