Vintage Garden

About Me

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Birthday card for my brother

Hello everyone,

    Hope all is well. Here is another card that I made for my brother's birthday. His birthday is Aug 16th. Masculine cards are always more difficult to come up with. The next card I'm going to make is for my will be 17.Masculine cards are hard enough but teen masculine is going to be tougher. He's not quite an adult but not a young teen either.He loves to play rock band and guitar hero so I'm thinking maybe the extreme guitar stamp set single from Stampin' up! But what colors? Hmmm. Wish me luck.  Here is the recipe for the card below.
Stamps: A Sense Of Time, French Script
Inks: Crumb Cake,Marina Mist, Early Espresso,Basic Black
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Confetti Cream
Accessories: Hemp Twine, Antique Brads, SU Sponges.
Thanks for visiting,have a great evening. Til next time 
Happy Stamping

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love this card & I'm sure your brother will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted a sweet comment on my autumn card today! It led me here to find your delightful blog!!

    I love this beautifully weathered clock face for this wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete