Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Uncomfortable with using Brights color pallette.


O.k. here I am again. I needed to get back to stamping and I finally did. I'm not very comfortable with using the bright color palette but here are two cards the same but different colors. I'm trying to use up the SAB ice cream parlor Designer paper and the coordinating colors are all brights. I've run out of melon mambo and Daffodil Delight so I'll have to try some other combo that goes along with this paper until I get more. Here are the two different colors cards.
First card was made using Pacific Point , Daffodil delight, WW. card stock, Ice Cream Parlor dp. Chocolate Chip and melon mambo ink pads. The Big shot was used  by running pp cs through the eb folder polka dots, the scallop trim border punch, Ice cream parlor buttons, and the ribbon all from the SAB promotion which I earned for free. melon Mambo polka dot ribbon but I flipped it because there was enough polka dots on the card already. The stamp set was called sweet scoops.
 The second card all of the same ingredients but using  Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink and WW cardstock instead.
    I also have a scrapbook page that I worked on , but will put it up a little later.
Thanks for visiting, have a great night. Til next time.
Happy stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment