Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy may

Good Morning Everyone,
   Happy May! Can you believe May is here? Still doesn't feel like May,we are still getting cool weather here in MA.
    This is the 8x8 scrap book page that I worked on last week. These pics. are a year old . This is my older son Paddy and his girlfriend Jen on their way to her senior prom last May. Paddy is in his second year of college now and Jen is finishing up her first year at the end of the month. I cased the sketch from April Stampin' Success magazine. Anyone who knows me knows that scrap booking kind of intimidates me so I need all the help I can get. I want to do so much more scrap booking but it takes me a long time to think about pages and how they should look, also I'm not a big picture taker. I hope to do better this year. 
  Now my younger son K.J. is been to his girlfriend's junior prom and on the 14th of May he and her will be going to his senior prom. I'll have to scrap book those pics. too. He also had Sr. portraits done so there's another scrap booking opportunity. Yikes! Busy month.
This is the page we will be doing at my monthly stamping class. This month is National scrap book month. We will also be doing a card using a knotted ribbon flower technique and may be one more thing we'll see. I will show that a soon as I make it.
Supplies:
Stamps; Occasional Quotes
Ink: Marina Mist.
Card stock: Crumb cake, Marina Mist, Botanical Gazette Designer paper.
Accessories: Big Shot, Polka dot EB folder, 2 step bird punch,Spring Bouquet Buttons which are retired, Crumb Cake seam binding, Filigree brads and soft subtle brads ( retired) for center of Filigree brad.On Board chip board alphabet.
    Thanks for stopping by,have a great day. Til next time.
Happy Stamping.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome page Pam! Cute couple & great pictures! Love all the little touches that you added also.

    ReplyDelete