Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, May 9, 2011

Baby Girl name frame

Hello Everybody,
  It's Monday so happy Monday. This is a name frame that I just finished for my niece's friend's baby. She asked me about it earlier and said she wanted to confirm the baby's name so I waited and then today she informed me that the baby came early so I had do some quick handy work on this one. It's done now.  The end is cut a little bit because it wouldn't all fit into the scanner. Here are the details
stamps: Pure and Simple alphabet. (retired)
 Inks: Certainly Celery 
 CS.: Designer paper which has been retired for a couple of years so I don't remember the name of this one. Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, WW.
Accessories: Big Shot, Vanilla Rosettes,  which I colored with a stampin write marker in Pretty In Pink, Hodge podge Hard ware in Antique Brass (retired), Sweetest stems sisslits, Beautiful Wings sizzlits. Also used Certainly Celery ribbon bundle(retired) Chantilly lace trim also on the end I used some Pretty In Pink taffeta ribbon tied with some Chantilly Lace trim in a not plus a very small butterfly on the E which can't be seen here. I hope it was what she was looking for in colors. She said light pink and light green.
  I impressed my self today I scrap booked another page.that makes two pages so far for the month of May, National Scrap booking month. It was my son's girlfriend's junior prom. There will be another next week because he has Senior prom on Sat. I'm not use to all this scrap booking stuff, maybe I'll get better with practice. just maybe.lol.
    Thanks for stopping in ,have a great night. Til next time.
Happy Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment