Vintage Garden

About Me

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hybrid graduation card

Hello Everyone,

 I have owned My Digital Software from Stampin' Up! for almost a year .  I haven't used it much but would like to use it more. I created a graduation card for a friend's niece who is graduating from high School this year. I really do like the way it came out. I printed it on regular printer paper and then added my card stock colors behind it and embellished it with some vanilla rosettes. I guess you would  call it a Hybrid card some digital and some stamping? I liked it so much that I made this card from the MDS studio for my son also just changed the ribbon to the Baker's Twine and used silver brads with stars instead of rosettes. His school colors are blue and white. I will put that one  up when I  finally print it. This was a really fun project. I printed this on my home printer, at 100% best color.
   Thanks for visiting, have a good night. Til next time.
Happy Stamping
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment