Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another Hybrid card

Hello Everyone,

 It's Tuesday and it was a really nice day for a change. It actually felt like summer. Now it's clouding up and we are suppose to get thunder boomers and then rain for the next few days. It's been a busy week and month, we've survived another prom, a play performance, and this is my son's last week of school because he is a senoir and they get out earlier than the rest of the school. Graduation is June 4rth and so is dress rehearsal for our dance recital how much fun does that sound. Then comes dance recital on June 11th and then a graduation party for K.J. It's gonna be busy. Well on that note I've been working on many graduation cards lately. A woman that I work with has asked me to make a couple for her and then I have my nephew and my own son all graduating. 
  

This card is a hybrid card because I wanted to personalize it and I don't have the stamps to do it with so I have to combine the digital and the real cardstock.
I really like the way this turned out. 
Stamps: none image and text came from MDS(My Digital Studio) through SU.
 Inks: Crumb Cake Not Quite Navy
Card stock: Naturals White and Crumb Cake
 Accessories: Tulip EB folder, SU sponges,and stampin write marker with color spritzer tool
  

 On the other note I've also been working on a couple of Farther's day cards. I'm planning to use this one maybe for a SAS that I have scheduled for June. This is not a hybrid.
Supplies for this card are
 Stamps: Sense Of Time, Oval All
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, To the nines DSP
 Accessories: Jumbo brads, vintage brads, stamping sponges, MD oval punch,and Chocolate Chip satin ribbon.
Well that's what I've been up to. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day. Til next time.
Happy stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment