Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Coffee Time

 Welcome back friends,

      Fall is now in the air. I believe yesterday was the first day of Fall. Air is crisp, football season is well upon us, the leaves are just beginning to turn colors. I love early Fall.
     I finally got some time and inspiration to play with this set from SU.  I loved this set and bought it a while back and just inked it up for the first time last week. Here are the cards I made using this set. I admit I cased them all and changed a little bit because I didn't have the same ribbon or designer series paper, that I cased from.
   The first card is done using Calypso Coral card stock and crumb cake card stock. The circles were done with a real coffee mug bottom with baked brown sugar and spritzed some water over it . I loved that idea that came from a couple of people on SC. I used the Perfect Blend stamp set and the very first paper pumpkin stamp set, washi Tape from  Epic Day Journal kit and Epic Day DSP. A button from SU and the early espresso Baker's Twine.
    The second card I used Crisp Cantaloupe, Early Espresso and Tea Party DSP (retired). The Chalk Talk thinlits embossing folders Polka Dot and Clouds. Victorian Lace and Early Espresso taffeta ribbon and flower trim from SU.
     The last card I used Epic Day DSP which I'm trying to use up, love the colors in that stack, Pool Party and Calypso Coral. Birtday Sketches stamp set, and bitty Banner thinlts and Pool Party Ribbon.
     That's it for now I need to get ready for work, boy that hour went by fast. Thanks for visiting. Enjoy the rest of the day, Come back again to see more creations. Til next time.
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment