Vintage Garden

About Me

Friday, October 11, 2013

Christmas Cards I'm working on

 Good Morning and welcome back,

     As you can see I was busy this week between my SAS samples and now my personal Christmas cards that I will be sending out to family and friends. These are completely cased from Donna At www.butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com. I loved them so much, they are so beautiful and  fairly easy to mass produce. Both are done with the Lovely As A Tree stamp set from SU. The 1rst one is done with Basic Black, Whisper White and smoky Slate card stock. Smoky Slate, stazon black and White Craft inks, SU sponges and the signo gel pen from SU. The sentiment is from a retired set called Christmas Greetings.

     The next one is done with the same stamp sets  same ink colors and the gel pen but I used Crumb Cake and Whisper White card stock instead of the black and the smoky slate.
      I always said it is never too early to start making your Christmas cards, so I've started, now I will be making some of the gifts too, I better get cracking at those,we're already in October and Christmas is only a couple of months away. Yikes!
      Thanks for stopping by enjoy the rest of your day. Til next time.
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment