Vintage Garden

About Me

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Perfect Blend meets Starburst

 Welcome back friends,

      Hope your week is going well. Here it is October. I got some time to play with a new technique last week. This is the starburst technique. Little difficult in the beginning but once I got it I couldn't stop. I really got on a roll. What I like about this technique is gives me a chance to use DSP, I'm not much of a scrap booker, not yet anyway, would love to do more and get better at it. At least this way I could use up the DSP I had because some of it is retired. The first three are all done in the same color scheme using the Mocha Morning DSP from SU. which is retired. The last two I wanted a more masculine feel so I used the DSP called Well Worn which is also retired. That's what I was up to last week, when I couldn't use my voice much because of the laringitis thing, hope you enjoy them. Thanks for stopping by. have a wonderful day. Til next time.
Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment