Vintage Garden

About Me

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Easter SAS card

Good Evening,
    Hello everyone. I just got a huge order from SU  Tuesday. I couldn't wait to play but had to wait.  Everything came but the Create a Cupcake stamp set that was back ordered but it came in today. This is the Easter card I chose to make for the Stamp A Stack that I'm having at my house on Sun. Feb. 27th. from 4:00 -6:30. I do love this stamp set. Also I got to use the new Tulip border Eb folder which I think is going to be one of my favorite Eb folders. I really hope SU comes out with more of the border Eb folders. I'm sorry that it scanned crooked but I didn't want to scan it again. 

Supplies
Stamps: Easter Blossoms.
Inks: Basic Black.
Card stock: Certainly Celery, Pink Piruoette , Basic Black, ww.
Accessories: Big shot, Tulip border Eb folder, Scallop punch, Rose red stampin marker.

Thanks for stopping by and if your in this neighborhood and want to have cards on hand for occasions that come up contact me and let me know  I still have space open for this class at the moment. The cost is $15.00.
Here is the e-mail pamlynnc@comcast .net. I'm sorry I don't know how to give the e-mail address and make it go straight to the e-mail. You'll have to type it in.Have a great evening. Til next time.
Happy Stamping! 
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I love how you have the branch coming down from the corner. I didn't order that folder & I'm regretting it already. I still have a little time though so we'll see. :-) Wish we lived closer, I would love to come to your stamp a stack.

    ReplyDelete