Vintage Garden

About Me

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Feels Like Spring

Good Afternoon ladies,

   Feels like Spring out there today, so refreshing. It's like 50 very easy to take. I have a card project on my sidebar that I thought I would experiment with. I thought it would make a cute Birthday card for my grandaughter who will be turning 4 in march.  I changed the stamp and the colors a bit and used pom pom trim instead of the scallop border trim punch. I did one in two different colors. I think i like the melon Mambo better. My hubby likes  the turquoise better. What do you think? Both color pallettes are out of my comfort zone. i don't usually use brights/
Supplies for the top one are
Stamps: Create A Cupcake, Flexible phrases(retired)
Inks: Pear Pizazz, Tempting Turquoise, Peach Parfait for the flame.
Cardstock: WW, Island oasis Designer paper (retired) .
Accessories: Build A Cupcake punch, Daffodil delight Taffeta ribbon, Sew It Buttons, Daffodil delight pom pom trim, copper eyelet (retired).
The  bottom card

Stamps: Create-A-Cupcake, Flexible Phrases.
Inks: Melon mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil delight, pumpkin Pie for flame.
Cardstock: Melon Mambo DSP paper Pack,WW
Accessories: Build a Cupcake punch, Daffodil delight pom pom trim Sew It Button, copper eyelet, Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon..
These were kind of fun to make. Hope you enjoyed your visit. Til next tome.
Happy Stamping

1 comment: