Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's day

Hello everyone,

   Happy Valentine's Day! My husband came home with roses and I had  cookies for him. My boys I didn't get anything this year because they each have a girlfriend. My younger son got a single rose for his girlfriend and brought  it to school. I don't know what my older son ended up getting his girlfriend. they 've  been together a little over a year. My younger son it's only been a couple of months. I spent a lot of time today stamping and finishing up cards i want to use for my SAS, I also made a few calenders for work.
   I made a couple of Valentine's Day cards the grandchildren. Here is one of them.

 Supplies I used for this card.
Stamps: TeenyTiny Wishes.
Inks: Real red.
Card stock: Candy cane Designer paper, Real red, Garden green,Chocolate chip, Glitter paper,WW
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Scallop die Clear, 2 step Owl Punch, 2 1/2 circle punch small scallop punch, Medium Oval scallop punch. Lattice Eb folder, 2 step bird punch, eyelet ribbon border punch, Lots of hearts punch,googlie eyes.
   Hope you enjoyed your visit. Thanks for looking. Til next time.
Happy stamping

1 comment:

  1. Aww, this is so cute! I just got the owl punch with my SAB order. Now just to find time to play!

    ReplyDelete