Vintage Garden

About Me

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just checking in

Hello everyone,

    I haven't posted  recently. Just wanted to let everyone know that I have changed the look of my blog a little and to check in. Not much going on here,I haven't even created much lately, the boys are keeping me busy. I do want to say that we had our S-A-S on Sunday and it went well. It was smaller than expected but it was nice to get together and stamp 12 cards. I love to have handmade cards on hand at all times. Now i need to make a couple of request cards for work. They are looking for a baby shower girl card and a card for bigger girls. I forgot to ask like what age. I will tomorrow.

     I do need to get moving on 25 -30 swap cards for the CT regional I will be attending on March 18th. I have no idea what to make or use, I want something easy and quick but still looking nice and professional because there are so many. Any suggestions would be wonderful. Well gotta go Idol will be coming on. Take care everyone. Til next time.
Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment