Vintage Garden

About Me

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Big shot class projects

Hello everyone,

 Happy Sunday. That means that I am approaching my two days off. Yay! I have a lot of stamping to catch up with.  I went to the SU Regionals on Fri in CT. it was fun got a free stamp set and made some really cool projects which I haven't quite finished yet. I didn't have time to finish them on stamping time while I was at the seminar. But you get everything you need to recreate them at home including the directions. I think I got almost three projects done and there are 5 while I was there. They only give you like 30 minutes to 45 minutes for stamping time twice throughout, so that's just not enough time for me. The workshop Wows were really great and the tips we got were pretty good too. All in all I enjoyed my day. I was glad to get home. It did spark my excitement once again.
  These are the projects that we will be making in my Sun Big shot class plus the cute little owl magnetic calender which has been posted a while ago. I need to start cutting the supplies for this class this weekend. Then I have to start cutting card stock for a SAS Im having on Wed  at a friend's house. Going to be busy for the next week.
Here are the supplies for the Fun Flower card.
 Stamps: Oval All.
Card stock: Basic Black, very vanilla Love Letters DSP, and News print DSP.
Inks: White craft ink.
 Accessories: Antique Brad, Big Shot, Fun Flowers Bigz Die Md. Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Scallop edge punch.

The next Project is a cute little box .
 Stamps: Bliss from the Sale-A-Bration catalog which  could be yours free   until March 30th.
Inks: Crumb Cake.
 Card stock; Crumb cake 12x12, WW
Accessories: Big shot, Fancy Favor Box, Basic jewels Pearls, md oval punch, sm. oval punch, chantilly lace trim. stickey strip, dimensionals, linen thread.
Thanks for visiting. Til next time
 Happy stamping.


No comments:

Post a Comment