Vintage Garden

About Me

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day

Hello everyone,

     happy St Patrick's day. we had our St Patrick's day dinner on Tuesday Corn beef and cabbage. because it was the only night I was home long enough, to cook it.
    Last Sunday I had a class with my downline, a card carrier Class, actually it was her class but was held at my house because she is in the process of moving. We had a couple of people and I have never made one of these and wanted to learn so I did the class too. This is my card carrier ,I used the retired DSP called Cottage wall. I really loved this paper. It is the same designs as the the one in the catalog called Sunny Garden which uses the new in colors Poppy Parade, pear pizazz, daffodil Delight and peach Parfait. They are pretty too.
   I'm getting ready for the SU Regionals in Ct. tomorrow. I'll post about that sometime when I get back. I will be going with my down line. We have to leave by 6:00 am to be there for check in between 8 and 9 am. I'm really looking forward to it. This is my very 1st SU. event. I just wish we didn't have to leave so early. This will turn out to be another busy weekend because Sat. night my husband and I are going to see The DropKick Murphys I'll explain how we ended up going to that  in another post.
    Thanks for stopping by,have a good evening. Til next time.
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment