Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Actual Regional Swap

Hello Everyone,

    I could have sworn I put a counter on this blog but it's not there uh ,that's funny, This has happened before though and it showed up later. What causes that. 
   Anyways this is the swap that I decided to bring to Regionals with me. I made 20 of these, they weren't difficult the thing that took me the longest was deciding what colors to use. I'll tell you this is when that color coach from SU comes in handy. I just thumbed through the different color combinations til I found one that I liked and was different than my usual combnations. Hope you enjoy. Til next time.
Oops! There it is ,the counter showed up. LOL
Supplies:
Tiny Teacup Single Stamp
 Marina mist,Crumb Cake, Cajun craze,and Natural Whites CS
Same ink colors as CS.
 The accessories used were the scallop Sq punch, Marina mist Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot, Lattice EB folder, glue dots and dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment