Vintage Garden

About Me

Friday, March 4, 2011

Teen B-day card request

Hello everyone,

    I had a request to make a teen girl B-day card from an employee at work. I find that teen cards can sometimes be challenging. This is a card that I came up with. It's Bella shopping,  and as far as I know most teen girls love to shop and I also added some bling with the rhinestone jewels, not to mention the paper has some glitter in it. What teenager doesn't like bling? Anyways this is the best I could do for now. Tell me what you think and leave a comment.  The stamp of coarse is not Stampin' UP! and neither is the flower, that is a prima from flowers. Every thing else is SU.
Supplies 

 Stamps: bella, Build A Cup Cake
 inks: Stazon Black, Versa mark
 Cardstock: Basic Black, Candy cane Designer paper, Real red, WW.
Accessories: Raven lace trim, Prima, Corduroy Button (retired) Scallop Oval  Punch, medium Oval punch, Clear Embossing powder, Rhinestone jewels, Stampin write markers, Baja breeze, real red, W.C. Wonder crayons black, Blender pen, Dimensionals, Glue dots.

 Thanks for stopping by and looking, Enjoy your evening. Til next time.
 Happy Stamping

1 comment:

  1. I think it's perfect for a teen girl. I love that paper, so pretty. Glad to see your back. I was worried about you.

    ReplyDelete