Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, April 16, 2012

Hello Blogger friends,

   The retired list is up . Probably one of the longest lists SU has had. I don't know how many stamp sets I've lost, I haven't really focused on that yet. I'm guessing 5 or 6 any ways. I have to check my closet and start organizing it and sell some of the sets that I own that will be now gone. I'm sorry to see some go but very excited to see what's coming up. Send me your thoughts on the retiring stamp sets. The retiring accessories list and products will be out by April 23. I will have that up as soon as it is released so check back soon. I can't wait til the sneek peek comes out. I have posted the list on my side bar so go ahead take a peek.



    Here is a card that I made for a girl that I work with for her boyfriend for Valentine's Day.He really likes penguins. She thought it was cute and she said he really liked it. I was Happy with it, considering it was a male card always challenging.
I used the Zoo Review stamp set which I really am glad it didn't retire because I'm just getting to use it.
Card stock: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, and I can't off hand remember the name of the Designer Series paper. Ink: Staz on Black.
Accessories: Snowflake EB folder Big Heart punch and of coarse the Big Shot.
      Thanks for looking ,til next time.
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment