Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, April 23, 2012

Girl/boy dinoroar b-day cards

Good Morning friends,

    It's Monday morning and we finally got some rain which I guess was much needed. This is gong to be a very busy week. I have been choreographing School House Rock Live in Acton and this is Tech week coming up. Tech week lets say is aghhhh! It's been a fun show and the kids are great, I just dread tech week as does everyone else I know. This is when we iron out all the bugs and work with sets and props,lighting and sound. Eventually everything usually comes together. This will be along week though. The show goes up this week end.
       This is a birthday card  for a kid this is the girl version I have a boy version too same card different colors let's see if I can get that pic up.
Yes here it is. It's a little clearer than the girl version. I don't know why my pics on my camera seem to be blurry lately It's driving me crazy, the videos come out so clear. These are done with a Stampin' Up! set called Dinoroar,I love the set and dinosaurs seem to be big with girls and boys. The top card is done with Soft suede,Pink Pirouette, Lucky, Limade card stock and same colors of ink also. I used the aqua painter to watercolor also I used the branch from our Halloween stamp set called Out On A Limb and the leaves from Lovely as a Tree stamp set. I then used  the square Lattice Embossing folder with the Big Shot. The boy card is done all with Soft Suede Card stock, same ink colors. The boy card I used vintage Brads to adhere the green piece on the girl card I used miscelaneus  heart brads and then I put a flower brad on the head of the triceratops to make her girly. Can't be seen real well. This could possibly be one of the Birthday sas cards, I don;t know yet. I will be having that in June.
Thanks for stopping by til next time.
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment