Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, April 9, 2012

The Monday after Easter

Happy Monday after Easter day everyone,

    Hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We did it was a great day for just getting together with family and friends and enjoying dinner and great company. My boys are older now so there is no Easter Bunny or egg hunts anymore. In fact one of my boys went to an anime convention in Boston over the weekend and the older boy spent Easter with his dad and girlfriend. I miss those times. 
     This is a card I created for my 1 year old nephew. I did it with My Digital Studio, which I'm still trying to learn, I'm getting better with practice, I beginning to enjoy it a bit more. What I do like about it ,is that everything is in one place on the computer. My stamps and paper and punches are in different area in my house because I have a small area  to create in so there is a lot of up and down when I'm using my stamps and card stock. When I start pulling out all my supplies it become a huge process and then I have to pick up after I'm done because there is no room to leave them. At the other house I was able to leave my projects I was working on out because I had a specific table to leave them on that wasn't in the way of  anything now I use the Kitchen table to work on and we also have to use that same table to eat on, so I can't leave them out.
      Thanks for stopping by, til next time 
Happy stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment